REVISED QUARTERLY FUEL BONUS PROGRAM
Effective April 1, 2016.
To qualify, a driver must:
1. Have an out-of-route percentage of 10% or less.
2. Have at least 24,000 “paid” miles for the quarter. “Paid” miles are your payroll miles reported on your weekly check stubs.
3. Have NO accidents and NO service failures.
4. Be employed at the time the fuel bonus is paid.
5. Have all missing paperwork for the quarter turned in.
6. Have all Vertical Alliance retrains and assignments for the quarter completed.
If you achieve an MPG of 6.5 or above you will be paid per mile based upon the schedule below:
6.5-6.99 $.005/paid miles
7-7.49 $.01/paid mile
7.50-7.99 $ .02/paid mile
8+ $ .03/paid mile
The bonus will be paid no later than the 3rd pay date in the month following the end of the quarter. For example, the end of the 2nd quarter is June 30th; the bonus will be paid no later than the 3rd Friday in July.
Team drivers are eligible for ½ of team miles. For example, if a team runs 60,000 miles per quarter – each driver gets credit for 30,000 miles.
Trainers qualify based upon paid miles, but are paid on single equivalent miles. Ex: Trainer has 30,000 paid miles – 10,000 single miles & 20,000 team with a trainee. He qualifies based upon his paid miles (30,000 which is greater than the qualifying 24,000), but will be paid the bonus on 20,000 (10,000 single + ½ of team 10,000)
If you have any questions about the program, please contact PTL’s Business Improvement Department at (800) 626-3374 Ext 712 or 714.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PaschallTruckLines
Follow us on Twitter @driveforptl
Follow us on Instagram @driveforptl
Follow us on Google+ “Paschall Truck Lines, Inc”
Follow us on Linkedin “Paschall Truck Lines, Inc”
Follow our Blog http://drivewithptl.blogspot.com