This pledge has been from Murray to El Paso, Laredo, Brownsville, Franklin, West Memphis and Indy. It has been signed by non-driver employee-owners to show you how we feel.
The future of PTL is now up to all of us.
My Pledge and Commitment
As an Employee-Owner, I promise and pledge that I will support each and every member of the Paschall Truck Lines family. I understand that I am paid to do a job, so I will do it to my best, ALWAYS. I understand that work is not a competition, it's about contribution.
- I pledge to listen and keep an open mind.
- I pledge to show patience.
- I pledge to maintain a friendly, courteous and positive work environment.
- I pledge to show genuine concern, offer a helping hand and walk a driver through completion when he or she approaches me with an issue.
- I pledge to offer a smile and a kind word and to thank our drivers for the tough job they do for us every day.
- I pledge to support our drivers in an effort to make Paschall Truck Lines a more safety-conscious company.
Drivers are the foundation on which our company was built and they are the key to our success. It is everyone's responsibility to provide every working driver the opportunity to earn a weekly income to support them and their families.
View the video of our pledge